Women's Folktale Crew Lightweight Lifestyle Sock
Free ground shipping on orders over $99*
Slide into our fantastic Folktale. Starring Merino Wool jackalopes and spring flowers under a night sky, we spun a yarn to remember. The high-density knit and light silky feel mean it’s destined to stand the test of time.
Pair with: Sneakers, casual boots, dress shoes
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- Women's crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual shoe.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Lifestyle socks with no cushion offer the standard feel for daily-use casual, and dress socks.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
Materials: 58% Merino Wool 39% Nylon 3% Lycra Spandex
Average Customer Ratings
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men||Men US||Women US||Euro||UK|
|XS||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40.4||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||-||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||-||50 - 53|