Women's Coolmax ® Hiker Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Sock
Free ground shipping on orders over $99*
The ultimate companion for hot summer hikes. Coolmax® moves moisture away from your skin and dries fast while legendary Darn Tough construction brings comfort, durability and fit to the trail.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking shoes, hiking boots, trail runners
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Synthetic Coolmax® yarns are vegan and help feet beat the heat and stay dry while hiking.
- Midweight Coolmax® socks actively move moisture to keep feet in their comfort zone on the trail. Vegan friendly.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
Materials: 39% Nylon 34% Coolmax® Polyester 19% Acrylic 5% Polyester 3% Lycra® Spandex
Average Customer Ratings
No Size chart available